Mitsubishi Pharma Europe Ltd was established in 2001 with headquarters based in London. On 1st June 2014, the company name changed to Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Europe Ltd (MTPE) in order to unify the company name with that of our parent company, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation (MTPC).
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation became a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation in 2020.
We are engaged in the management of clinical research on behalf of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, in the European Union (EU) and other related European territories.
Our subsidiary company in Germany, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma GmbH is responsible for Business operation in European territories.
Clinical Research and Development Operations
- Development of clinical study programme
- Management of clinical studies
- Data handling & reporting
- Importation and preparation of clinical study supplies
- Management of European safety reporting during clinical studies
- Submission of marketing applications
- Sale/supply of medicinal products in Europe and related territories.
- Marketing and distribution of MTPC’s medicinal products by MTPE, affiliates or licensees.
- Supply of products, drug substances and raw materials to affiliates and licensees.
Our clinical research operations have been established in Europe since 2001 and we are currently supporting the development of compounds in a number of disease areas.
During the summer of 2005, we commenced commercial operations when we launched our first European product in Germany then followed by in other countries.
Terms and Privacy
Mitsubishi TANABE Pharma Europe Ltd
69 Old Broad Street